Thursday 21 June 2012

Feature & Follow #16

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:

If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

Answer:

Harry Potter series, when I had no idea over what 'passion for reading' is.  I want that experience, that waiting, that thrill again!


So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Harry Potter was amazing! One of a kind experience, I think.

    New GFC follower!
    My feature and follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower through Linky, I would love to be able to reread Harry Potter all over again for the first time, great choice, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/feature-and-follow-friday-31-im.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! new linky follower hopping on through

    Our answers could be mirror-imaged. I feel exactly the same way!

    Here's my Follow Friday If you'd like to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I'd so love to re-read HP for the first time. Especially if I could read all 7 books at once, like I do now every year. But the first time is the best.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via Linky! I liked the Harry Potter series, but never really got that great experience with it for some reason.

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/feature-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I new followed last night.

    But I agree would love to experience Harry Potter all over it.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Harry Potter books.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here!! Especially the anticipation between the books! It just killed me, in a good way! And I love your blog title! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/fridays-angels.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I choose the Harry Potter books too! They're so awesome. New GFC follower.

    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great choice, hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter really enjoyed Harry Potter as well :)
    New follower
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog
    Could you check out my kindle giveaway? :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Ms1v8VwEo

    ReplyDelete
  12. HP is a popular answer, but it's a great series! Btw I love your blog header. old follower!

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  13. new follower through +1.....I agreed with your answer. That series rekindled my love for reading. Please follow me back at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Nice to meet you again since I follow on facebook as well.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi love the blog!! New follower on GFC, NB and linky. You can find me here: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...