Friday 29 June 2012

Feature & Follow #17

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:

Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??

Answer:

Wrath!  From Black Dagger Brotherhood series. :)

So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Excellent pick! I would so love Wrath to jump out of my cake.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC Follower :)

    Good choice, i've seen him a few times today!

    Have a good friday
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I loved him. I've only read his book so far but want to continue with the series.
    GFC & Linky follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! I haven't read the series, but it's a popular choice today ;) I love your blog title btw!
    My FF
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's yet another series I haven't read.

    I'm a new NetworkedBlogs follower :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth is going to be very angry with you ;)

    I'm a new Linky follower.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard great things about this series, I should read it. New GFC follower.


    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice! I love Rhage as well.

    Kendal
    Kinx'x Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am a new follower and like your choice :-)

    http://sherrygloagtheheartofromance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...