Thursday 14 June 2012

Follow Friday #15

RULES
  • To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Question:


Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?

Answer:

I like Ronnie's father from "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks.  I love that book, only because of him.  Its a great read, and I will never forget the feel that I got from it after I completed the book.

I have never seen the movie, but I am sure that I am not interested in seeing the movie after I saw some of the reviews.  But, I really loved that book.


So, what is your answer?

Follow me and comment below, so that I can follow you back!  Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend to everyone!

13 comments:

  1. That is a great answer! I was just talking about Nicholas Sparks today.

    New follower via GFC and Reader!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the Dad in the last song! The end of that book was pretty sad with what happened to him. New follower!

    Check out my post:
    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow..I followed you back! :)

      Delete
  3. oh gosh I forgot about him! :P
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-father-figures.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower here. I haven't read that book.
    Check out my post:
    http://asliceofamzlife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice , I am a new follower, here is my link

    FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, I'm new to you I think....I am now following you through GFC as lucyatmax. Please return the follow at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    I will have to get The Last Song....I felt your connection with the book, so I'll get it
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this book or seen the movie but Nicholas Sparks writes such amazing characters.

    Here's my Friday Hop. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I am a new follower!! I like your reviews!!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't read Nicholas Sparks as a rule. BUT, I did watch the movie - isn't that always the way? - and Ronnie's father shined there. I felt terrible by the end, and best believe I cried my big eyes out.

    And, a side note, I've been teasing your Twitter bird. I'm deriving perverse pleasure watch this bird chase after me as I scroll up and down super fast. So neat! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower here! Great post. I’m following you through GFC, Networked Blogs, and Linky Tools. You can return the favour over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...