Tuesday 3 June 2014

Top 10 Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Year!

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".


Here is the list of 10 books that will be in my beach bag this year!  The last four are ARCs that I can't wait to read; others are the ones I am having at my shelf for a long time, thinking that I will read them one day.

1.  Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
2.  Reboot by Amy Tintera
3.  The Shiva trilogy by Amish Tripathi
4.  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Re-reading)
5.  Take Me On by Katie McGarry



6. The School for Good and Evil #2: A World without Princes by Soman Chainani
7.  The Nerdy Dozen #1 by Jeff Miller
8.  The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Berrett
9.  Awkwardly Ever After by Marni Bates
10.  The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu



Does any of the above interest you?  Or do you have different list?  Please share with me..I always look forward to hearing about new books..

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've read Reboot! I quite enjoyed it actually. I thought it was a great spin on the undead idea. I may have to get my hands on the second book of this duology sometime and have a read of that. I've heard Eleanor and Park praised in several places, so I may have to have a look at that. You have a very interesting list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor and Park is great and of course Prisoner of Azkaban is always worthy of a reread ;). I don't know the other books, but they look intriguing!
    My TTT: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-will-be-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite of the Harry Potter books, it can never be re-read enough imo. I love the cover of The Stepsister's Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I've been meaning to read Eleanor and Park and The School of Good and Evil. Just need to find the time!

    Happy reading.

    My list is here: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-books-that-will-be-in-my-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! I read Eleanor & Park earlier in the year and I instantly loved it. I'm hoping to read more Rainbow Rowell this year, especially Fangirl and Landline. I've been meaning to pick up a copy of Reboot; it sounds really good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have an awesome summer with those reads. There are so many awesome books from Truth about Alice to School for Good Vs Evil
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...