Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top Ten Favorite Reads So Far This Year!!!

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".


Here is the list of 10 books that made to favorite shelf so far in 2014!  Some books are new releases and some are old ones, catching up!  This list is in no particular order.

1.  The Midnight Spell by Rhiannon Frater and Kody Boye
2.  The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward
3.  Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9) by Jill Shalvis
4.  Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
5.  Ava and Pip by Carol Weston



9.  Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman




Does any of the above interest you?  Or do you have different list?  Please share with me..I always look forward to hearing about new books..  What books made to your favorite shelf  this year so far?

5 comments:

  1. I listened to If I Stay a few years back - now I've bought the book and Where She Went. I cannot wait to read them! I loved If I stay!
    My TT https://gorgeousbooks.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/top-ten-tuesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once in a Lifetime is definitely one of the better Shalvis books. I'm hanging out for her next Animal Magnetism one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are some great suggestions! A couple I hadn't seen before and so added them to my Goodreads. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fascinating cover for Seraphina -- that one definitely look interesting. Great list -- here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRESS is on my list today, too. I love The Lunar Chronicles -- it's a fabulous series for SO many reasons. Glad to meet another fan :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...