Tuesday 16 September 2014

NEED to READ More.....

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".


Here is the list of top authors I've only read (and of course, enjoyed) one book from, but NEED to read more!   Below is the list containing that one book that I enjoyed from the author.




Does any of the above interest you?  Or do you have different list?  Please share with me..I always look forward to hearing about new books..  What authors made your wish list this year?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but a lot of them are on my to be read pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of Hearts looks really good and I'm definitely going to add that to my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes to Seraphina! I haven't actually read many of these, but like SO many of them are on my TBR. Cruel Beauty was aaaamazing. And I'd love to read Uninvited and Darkest Minds. I've heard really good things about the latter and ohhh I'm a sucker for an awesome read. ;)
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices and more than a few that I simply need to read such as Cruel Beauty and Seraphina. Need more time.......

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so many of these on my TBR list! I have Seraphina sitting on my bookshelves and I keep putting off reading it – with all the recommendations and the hype surrounding it, I’m afraid I won’t like it! The Darkest Minds and Cruel Beauty are two more I need to read. One day, I’ll manage it :) Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Cruel Beauty! The library has it, so I might reserve it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...