Tuesday 9 December 2014

Top Ten New-to-Me Authors of 2014

As always, Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by  the girls at "The Broke and the Bookish".


Here is the list of top 10 authors (in no particular order) that are new to me, from the list I read in 2014! 

1.  Carol Weston - Book: Ava and Pip
2.  Rosamund Hodge - Book: Cruel Beauty
3.  Sophie Jordan - Book: Uninvited
4.  Gayle Forman - Books: If I Stay series
5.  Shannon Hale - Book: The Goose Girl
6.  Soman Chainani - Book: The School of Good and Evil
7. Colleen Oakes -  Book: The Crown
8. Rachel Hartman - Book: Seraphina
9. Rainbow Rowell - Book: Fangirl
10. Lisa Kleypas - Book: Love in the Afternoon


Does any of the above authors made your list?  Or do you have different list?  Please share with me..I always look forward to hearing about new books/authors..  What authors made to your list?

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to read anything by Rainbow Rowell, but have several of her novels on my reading wishlist!! Hopefully, I'll get around to reading one of them in 2015. Here's a link to my TTT for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...