Friday 4 September 2015

MY NEW SITE & I Need Your Support!

Hi readers, I started blogging 4 years ago and since then, there has been so many people who supported my blog.  Never have I felt abandoned or inferior in this blogosphere.  Even when there were times where I can't post anything for a few weeks except for some pre-scheduled posts, when I came back again, the response was as if I never took the break.

I am really grateful for all of you, who have been with me through these years.

THANK YOU!

For the past few years, I have been always been wishing to start a Wordpress site and 'own' it without any hindrances from Google.  And now, I have it.  The name of the blog is Born Bookish and below is the design.  Here is the URL: http://bornbookish.com/.



I love everything about it.  And I know you will too.  I will keep posting many interesting stuffs there.  I am still going to keep this blog, but majority of posts would go up in the new site.

I wish you would support me AGAIN by following the new site and helping me with your valuable suggestions, as you have always done.

What do you think about my new blog?  I have lot of interesting posts coming up.  Do you have any specific things that you wish to see in my site?  Like new technologies, blogging tips, book PR tips, etc?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I LOVE the look of that site! It looks so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...